While we typically use standard shipping as the default service for your orders, we are always happy to accommodate any individual expedited shipping requests! Below are a few things to keep in mind before submitting a request for an expedited shipment.
- Using an expedited service for an order is subject to an express fee, as outlined in your Fulfillment Rates. This includes overnight shipping as well as any service other than the default.
- As international shipments take longer to arrive at their destination than domestic shipments do, please be aware that we currently cannot offer overnight shipping for international orders.
- Expedited shipping options include:
- FedEx Overnight
- FedEx 2-Day
- USPS (2-3 days ETA)
- FedEx Express services are time-definite (guaranteed), but are more expensive; USPS is still expedited and does not typically run into any issues in transit, but it is not a time-definite service.
- For standard shipments, delivery typically occurs within 3-7 business days, although it can take up to 10 days depending on parcel volume, local restrictions, lack of access to delivery address, etc.
Full details can be found in your Fulfillment Rates which should have been provided to you by your account manager - if you need this information again, or have any questions about these services please reach out to your account manager or submit a help ticket so we can get you the information you need!